Palacký University offers various degree programmes at three levels - Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral. You can find more detailed information by choosing your programme in our catalogue.
Information for students interested in an exchange study stays under the Erasmus+ Programme or Cooperation Agreements. A prerequisite for your application is the bilateral agreement between your home university and Palacký University concerning the subject you are studying. More information is available from the Erasmus/Mobility office at your home institution.
Under the umbrella of Erasmus+ you can apply for traditional EU Erasmus exchange (KA131), non-EU Erasmus exchange (the International Credit Mobility, KA171), and Aurora Programme.
For information about the Orientation Week, please visit this section.
Students arriving for a study exchange through programmes mentioned below are nominated and submit their application in the Erasmus+ application:
- Erasmus+ semester(s) mobility (Europe)
- Erasmus+ short-term blended intensive program BIP
- Erasmus+ short-term doctoral mobility
- Erasmus+ short-term blended mobility
- Erasmus+ International Credit mobility (non-Europe)
- Erasmus+ International Credit mobility short-term doctoral mobility
- Erasmus+ International Credit mobility short-term blended mobility
- Cooperation Agreements